If you’re intending to stay in a caravan, campervan or motorhome at Lost Village you will need to purchase the following tickets;
1 x festival ticket per person
1 x campervan pitch ticket (up to a max of 4 per pitch)
As the Campervan Quiet Zone is located in a pre-existing campsite, we ask that you take a read of the Quiet Zone Rules prior to booking to ensure you’re happy to abide by these during the festival.
Customers staying in the Campervan Quiet Zone are able to use the facilities within the Boutique Sanctuary.
After purchasing your pitch ticket, it’s imperative that you complete a registration form prior to arriving at the festival.
Please note – electric pitches are now sold out.
1. Maximum of 4 people per live-in vehicle.
2. Due to space, no awnings, trailer tents, tents or canvas structures of any kind are permitted under any circumstance.
3. The Camper Van Quite Zone is a strictly ‘quiet’ area for attendees who prefer more serene surroundings.
4. There is a strict midnight noise curfew in the Quiet Zone. Any residents found in breach of this may have their tickets revoked (this is a stipulation required by the land owner).
5. We ask all residents of the Camper Van Quiet Zone to respect their surroundings and other campers in the area. There may be residents in the area who aren’t attending the Lost Village event.
6. Only residents who are sleeping in the Quiet Zone may enter. Other festival goers will not be granted access. Campervan customers may enter the boutique and general campsites.
7. Alcohol and food may not be brought into Lost Village from the Quiet Zone under any circumstance.
8. There are exclusive shower and toilet facilities for your use in this area, please respect these as you would your own bathroom, leaving them tidy and clean.
9. Personal music systems are prohibited from this area, other than low-level use within your camper van. These systems must not be audible beyond your camper van.
Apologies if this sounds quite strict, but many of these stipulations are requested by the land owner. If these rules aren’t to your liking then we’d recommend you book into our Boutique Sanctuary.
Pitches are available with or without a electricity hook-up and are priced as below:
Electric – £325 + BF
Non-Electric – £250 + BF
If you have already purchased festival tickets you should purchase campervan pitch tickets via either of the links below.
If you would like to purchase festival tickets plus a campervan pitch you can do so here.
1. After purchasing your campervan pitch ticket it’s imperative that you complete a registration form prior to arriving at the festival. You can find the link to complete here.
2. You are able to visit friends in the general campsite, however your friends are unable to visit you in campervan pitch without the relevant wristband to access. You are able to use any of the facilities in the general campsite however you are unable to access the Boutique Sanctuary.
3. Your vehicle must be registered as a live-in vehicle and recognised as this by the DVLA. It is not possible to sleep in any other vehicle. If you’re unsure please email us a photo and documentation to [email protected] before booking.
4. We’re unable to reserve pitches, however if you require 2 pitches together we advise arriving together or speaking to staff on arrival who will endeavour to help.
5. Gas cylinders must be under 13kg and one is permitted per vehicle.
Purchase a Campervan Quiet Zone Pitch with our without an electricity hook-up in a single payment or pay monthly over four payments
Electric hook-up pitch
Non-electric pitchBuy now