What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide us information for different purposes.
a. First/Third-Party Cookies:
- First party cookies, which are served directly by us to your device.
- Third-party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf.
b. Session/Persistent Cookies:
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time:
- “Session cookies” exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser.
- “Persistent cookies”, survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by the website to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
- Advertising/Targeting: Marketing cookies are used to offer content that is more relevant to the user and adapted to your interests. They are also used to measure and control the effectiveness of campaigns. For example, they register whether a website has been visited or not, as well as which content has been used. This information is used to create an interest profile so that only content that is interesting for you is displayed. If you withdraw your consent to marketing cookies, this does not mean that you will see or receive less content as a result. Rather, it means that the content you see and receive is not tailored to your individual needs.
- Social media sharing: Third-party social media widgets or buttons give you the chance to share content from web pages to social media websites and email. Use of these widgets or buttons may place a cookie on your device to make their service easier to use, ensure your interaction is displayed on our web pages (e.g. the social share count cache is updated) and log information about your activities across the Internet and on web sites. We encourage you to review each provider’s privacy information before using any such service.
- Analytics/Performance: These cookies allow us to gather analytics to improve the performance and functionality of our Platform. These analytics can include measurements on the popularity of a page, common patterns of how people browse around the website, and how frequently a certain feature is used. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable our Platform to remember choices you make such as your language preference, username or the region you are in. They can even remember changes you have made to text size and fonts to make sure each time you visit our Platform some parts will be already customised to your preference. You may opt-out of these cookies, but it will impact your experience on the website, and you may need to repeat certain selections each time you visit.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are fundamental to website functionality. Without them, essential parts of our Platform cannot be used. Accordingly, these cookies are always activated. They are only used when you visit our Platform and are usually deleted when you close your browser.
The list below explains the cookies we use and why.
- Facebook Pixel for Advertising – Duration: Persistent.
- Instagram for Advertising – Duration: Persistent.
- Twitter for Advertising – Duration: Persistent.
- Google Analytics for Analytics Tracking – Duration: Persistent.
- Google Adwords for Advertising Tracking – Duration: Persistent.
We use the strictly necessary cookies to ensure that you get the most out of our Platform. Absolutely necessary cookies are the ones that enable you to navigate through our Platform and use its features. Without these cookies, you would not be able to check out any Event tickets in your basket.
Only if you consent, we will use any of the above optional cookies you select (‘’Analytics’’, ‘’Advertising’’, ‘’Social Media’’).
If you decline a single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended on the Services.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may make changes to this Cookie Notice from time to time. We will post any changes to our Platform or notify you of any material changes by e-mail. Any changes will come into effect the next time you engage with us after the changes have been notified. The current Cookie Notice was last modified on 24th September 2021.