We are currently working on the basis that the 2021 edition of Lost Village will be taking place as expected, however we’ll be reviewing the situation as things progress.

As a small festival, positioned at the end of August, we remain hopeful that conditions will allow the event to take place safely, however we currently expect to have a much clearer view by June. If, by that point, the event cannot take place then we will offer all customers the chance to hold their ticket for the new dates or receive a refund (minus booking fee).

As it stands, we expect the 2021 event to be sold out by March 2021.

We hope this information helps but please feel free to email us with any questions on [email protected]

Thanks x