Prepare for the Village
Here is what you need to do to ensure your journey into Lost Village is smooth…
1. Download the NHS app here: https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-app/ (please note this is different to the NHS COVID-19 App).
The app icon looks like this:
We will be using the NHS app to verify everyone’s COVID status, to gain entry to the festival. Everyone accessing the festival must be able to show proof of one of the below.
- Proof of full vaccination, with the second vaccine having been given at least 14 days prior to arriving at Lost Village. This proof will NEED to be shown on the NHS App and not via any other means.
- Proof of natural immunity following a positive PCR test (providing it has been at least 10 days since your PCR test and up to 180 days after taking the test)
If you are not fully vaccinated then you must be able to show proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test result on the NHS app. You will need to ensure you’ve taken a Lateral Flow Test within 48 hours prior to arrival to Lost Village. If this applies to you, then follow these steps:
- Order your Lateral Flow Test here order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or collect one from your place of work or local test centre (we recommend ordering these ASAP as there may be a shortage closer to the time!)
- Carry out a Lateral Flow Test within 48 hours prior to arrival to Lost Village
- Submit your result on the NHS app
- Save your COVID Pass to the wallet of your Smart Phone
NOTE: It can take over 2 hours for your test result to show on the NHS app. Please submit your result with plenty of time to spare. You can now save your NHS COVID Pass to your Smart Phone wallet, which means you won’t be hampered by data connection issues.
We totally appreciate that if you’re double jabbed you’ll have an official COVID Pass, however we’d strongly recommend you also take a Lateral Flow Test prior to coming to Lost Village, just to be totally sure that you’re looking after yourself and your fellow villagers. Belt and braces!