Tent for 3
Sleeps 3 Close
£475 (+£15 per person if sleeping bags required)
The Tent for 3 includes…
A premium double-skinned standing height, tunnel tent with an excellent waterproof rating
This tent has the head height to stand up and a porch/entrance area
3 x Self-inflating mats
3 x camping chairs
Please note, you will need to bring your own sleeping bag or you can add one to your booking for £15 per person.
All of the premium camping equipment which we supply comes from a salvaged, reclaimed, upcycled, or reconditioned background. None of the equipment which we supply is intended as single-use. When our camping items become too tired for further hire they’re donated to avoid waste to landfill.
Minimum Tent Dimensions
H: 190cm, W: 300cm, L: 455cm
Why book to stay in the Pre-Pitched Campsite?
– You’ll have exclusive use of eco-toilet and shower facilities which only those staying in the Pre-Pitched Campsite can access.
– There’s no need to rush; we’ll pitch your tent and it’ll be ready for you on arrival.
– Take the stress away and pack light.
– You’re helping the environment by contributing to our pledge to reduce our carbon footprint and reduce campsite waste.
– When choosing to camp with us, customers can be confident of contributing to a truly circular initiative.
It’s only possible to book tents for 1-4 people, so if you are a larger group we advise booking multiple tents to fit the size of your group and you can request them to be next to next to each other to create your own eco-community.
To request tents next to each other, please email [email protected]
*Please note, festival tickets are not included in the price of accommodation*